Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Latest from my cel phone...

Here are some pics from my phone from over the past few months...


This is the original script from Pretty Woman!!! It is on display at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills. We went to the bar there one night after dinner and I put my foot up in the elevator and said "I have a runner in my panty hose... he he... Im not wearing panty hose!". Well the 16 year old elevator man got really scared and had no idea what I was talking about.... we left soon after, but it was a really fun night!

Ireland got her ears pierced!!
... then Caitlin did a couple days later! =)
Hanelei Pier

Nana and Jim came to visit! We had the best time and we are so happy you came! Thank you for spending Irelands Birthday with us and taking us flying. I think I want to take flying lessons now! Thanks Jim and Nana!!! We love you.


Happy Birthday Poppy!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your girls are so cute Becky! I'm adding you to my blog!